Last updated date4:49pm
TO ADD PROJECT TO THIS PAGE:
1) Hover over the word "Content" in the black navigation bar at the top of the page. A drop-down menu will appear. Hover over "Add Content" and a second drop-down menu will appear. Click on "Research Project."
2) A new page will appear. Fill this out accordingly with all the details of your research project. This includes:
- Title of project
- Description of the project (paragraph summary)
- Date of last update on that research project
- Photography (optional)
- Publications/References related to that project (optional) - PubMed ID only
3) Once complete, click “Publish.” This will save the content and automatically post it to the research projects page.
TO REMOVE THE EXAMPLE PROJECTS ABOVE (and any others in the future):
1) Click on “Content” in the black navigation bar at the top of the page.
2) A new page will appear. Click on the drop down menu under "Type" to open it and then click on "Research Project." Click on "Apply" to the right of the menu bar.
3) A list will be generated displaying all of the research projects entered into the site. Click on the checkbox next to the title of any projects you would like to remove. Then in the Operations toolbar (directly above this list on the page), click on the words "Choose an operation" to open the dropdown menu. Click on “Unpublish” and then the "Execute" button to the right of the dropdown.
- This will "hide" the research project post. It will still be available in case you would like to republish it again in the future.
- If you would like to permanently delete an item, choose "Delete" instead of "Unpublish." However, once something is deleted, there is no way to get it back. ITS does not recommend deleting any items for the sake of safety, and instead just unpublishing them.